Career paths is the best education consultant in Malaysia, serving since 2007 with the maximum level of transparency, success rate, and student satisfaction. If you are passionate to study in Malaysia from Bangladesh, undoubtedly you can rely on Career paths. We are the first authorized partner of EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services). Having collaboration with top-ranked Malaysian Universities, we can make your dream come true. So what are you waiting for? Meet our experts to get the most reliable support. To know more in detail about us, keep reading until the end.
Why Career Paths Is The Best Student Consultancy Firm?
Career Paths is not only the best study abroad consultancy firm for the UK, USA, Sweden, Canada, and Australia but also the most reliable agency for Malaysia. Let’s see why we are the best educational consultancy firms for Malaysia.
- Career Paths is accredited by the EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services), which is the government official portal of Malaysia.
- Hundreds of students get help from us every year to study in Malaysia.
- We offer the most reliable services at a minimal cost.
- Our partner universities are top-ranked globally and in Southeast Asia as well.
- We offer complete pre and post-departure service.
Our Partner Universities
Being the best student consultancy firm for Malaysia, Career Paths has partnerships with all the best universities in Malaysia. Let’s see the list of our partner universities. If you need any assistance and guidance to choose the right university, visit our office and meet our expert counselors.
- Taylor’s University
- SEGi University
- University of Wollongong KDU Malaysia
- INTI International University (IIU)
- Asia Pacific University Malaysia
- UCSI Malaysia
- Help University
- UTM (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia)
- Management and Science University (MSU)
- University of Cyberjaya
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- University of Malaya
- Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- University Putra Malaysia
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional
- International Islamic University of Malaysia
- University Teknologi Mara
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- University of Nottingham, Malaysia
- University of Southampton, Malaysia
- Newcastle University Medicine, Malaysia (NUMed)
- University of Reading, Malaysia
Requirements to study in Malaysia
Malaysian Universities offer Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs for international students. But the admission requirements vary from program to program, course to course, and university to university. However, here is the overview of admission requirements in Malaysia below.
- SSC/ O-level or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 2.50 for Foundation and Diploma
- HSC/ A-Level r equivalent with a minimum GPA of 2.50 for Undergraduate Programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 for Master’s Programs.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Ph.D. programs.
- Copy of Passport
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- English Language Requirements for some courses.
- GRE or GMAT scores are required for some particular Master’s programs.
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of admission
- Health records
- Accommodation form
- Valid visa
What are the Benefits of Applying Through an Education Agent to Study Abroad in Malaysia?
There are many advantages of getting help from an overseas education. Let’s see some of the great reasons below.
- Applying to study abroad can be a daunting process, but working with an education agent can make it easier.
- Education agents are familiar with the application process and can help you to navigate the paperwork and deadlines.
- They can provide valuable information about studying abroad in Malaysia, including tips on finding housing and navigating the culture.
- Working with an education agent can also save you time and money by helping you to find scholarships and financial aid opportunities.
- As a result, using an education agent can be a great way to simplify the application process and maximize your chances of getting a student visa in Malaysia.
How To Choose The Right Student Consultancy Firms for Studying in Malaysia?
When it comes to choosing the right student consultancy firm for studying in Malaysia, there are a few things to consider.
- It is worth checking the reputation of the firm by reading online reviews or speaking to friends who have used their services.
- Also, make sure that the firm is accredited by the Malaysian government. This will ensure that they are able to provide accurate and up-to-date information about studying in Malaysia.
- Thirdly, it is important to consider the cost of the services offered. Although cheaper firms may appear to be more appealing, it is important to make sure that they are able to provide a high-quality service.
- Fourthly, it is advisable to choose a firm that offers a free initial consultation. This will allow you to get an idea of their level of service and whether they are the right fit for you.
- Finally, it is important to ask questions about their experience in assisting students with their applications to study in Malaysia.
By following these tips, you can be sure to choose the right student consultancy firm for your needs.
How much does it cost to get help from study abroad consultants in Malaysia?
Unlike other typical consultancy firms, Career Paths offers the most reliable support and services to Bangladeshi Students studying in Malaysia. In fact, we treat our beloved students in a friendly and professional manner. If you are interested to study in Malaysia, you can rely on us. We offer the best services at a minimal cost. Visit our office and meet our experts to make your dream come true.
FAQs | Education Consultant Malaysia
What is an education consultant?
An education consultant is a professional who provides guidance and advice to students on education-related matters. The education consultant is also known as an education counselor. A counselor will help you in choosing the right study destination, program, and university. In fact, a student consultant helps throughout the process of getting admission and visa as well.
What services do education consultants for Malaysia provide?
Education consultants for Malaysia can assist you with a range of services, from choosing the right course and institution to applying for scholarships and visas to arranging accommodation and travel plans.
How much do student consultants for Malaysia charge for their services?
Education consultant fees vary depending on the services required. For example, if you need assistance with your visa application, you can expect to pay a higher fee than if you only need help to choose a course.
Do I need to get help from an education consultant to study in Malaysia?
It’s really better to get help from an education consultant for studying in Malaysia. We can save you a lot of time and effort in researching and applying to courses and institutions, and we will provide you with valuable advice based on our experience.
How do I find a reputable education consultant in Malaysia?
The best way to find a reputable education consultant in Malaysia is to ask for recommendations from the community who have used their services before. You can also check online forums and review websites for feedback from other students. Once you have shortlisted a few education consultants, meet with them in person to get a better idea of their services and fees.
How can education consultants in Malaysia help me with my visa application?
Education consultants in Malaysia are familiar with the visa application process and can offer guidance on what documents you need to prepare. They can also assist with the submission of your application and follow up with the authorities on your behalf.
Can education consultants help me find a scholarship?
Yes, education consultants can assist you with finding and applying for scholarships. They can also provide advice on how to increase your chances of being awarded a scholarship.
Do student consultants provide accommodation and travel assistance in Malaysia?
Yes, study abroad consultants can help you arrange your accommodation and travel plans. We also provide guidance on how to make the most of your time in Malaysia.
How long does the education consultant application process take in Malaysia?
The education consultant application process can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks, depending on the complexity of your case and the speed of the education consultant.