||1. Aberystwyth University founded on the basis of academic excellence and research.
2. Provide offers to eligible students with prestigious scholarships and Bursaries schemes.
3. Provides a range of funding opportunities for postgraduate and international students.
|Anglia Ruskin University
||1. Excellent research framework.
2. Offers various scholarships and funding opportunities for meritorious students.
3. Support for international student’s well-being.
||1. Situated in the centre of Birmingham, the UK’s second-largest city.
2. Have a diverse and amiable international community from over 120 countries.
3. Aston university is a great choice for career oriented students.
4. Have a wide range of study options with research opportunities.
||50% Tuition Fee
||1. Ursaries and scholarships worth more than 1M pound are available for the students.
2. Bangor University is one of the most prestigious degree awarding institutions in the UK.
3. Committed to providing an excellent academic environment.
4. Funding opportunities for research and postgraduate students.
|Birckbeck, University of London
||1. Various types of financial aid for postgraduate and phD students.
2. Offers several scholarships for international students
|Birmingham City University
||1. To recognize the talent worldwide, a merit based scholarship is offered.
2. Have a wide range of research opportunities in associated courses.
3. Have the opportunity to apply for university accommodation after confirming the offer letter.
||15% Fee Waiver
||1. Eligible students of UK universities enjoy more than 600 scholarships, bursaries and discounts offered by Brunel University London.
2. Brunel University is designed with a range of English language programmes to polish the students language proficiency.
3. Worldwide recognition for its research background.
||1. International scholarships are awarded to provide overseas students with financial aid.
2. Students from Bangladesh are selected to offer an additional scholarship of £5,000.
3. Require proof of English language proficiency.
|Cardiff Metropolitan University
||1. Scholarships opportunity for meritorious students.
2. Provide career oriented education with practical knowledge development.
||1. A range of scholarships, funding and bursaries opportunities for overseas students.
2. Well known for its research background focusing on global issues.
|De Montfort University
||1.Tuition fee reduction opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
2. Chance of getting a full fee waiver for international students based on their academic excellence.
||1.Available financial support for all the students at any level.
2. Funding opportunity is based on the eligibility criteria.
|Edinburgh Napier University
||1. Focusing on creating an excellent academic environment, introducing highly qualified students and creating innovative research environments.
|Glassgow School of Arts
||1. Scholarships are available to international students.
2. Highly recognized for its academic excellence and research foundation.
|Goldsmiths, University of London
||1. Wellbeing Advisers support all Goldsmiths students for their wellbeing and/or their studies.
||1. Academic Skills workshops and individual consultations to improve the students’ performance.
2. Ranked at a high level across a number of key university.
||1. Funding opportunity both for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
2. Offers a wide range of course options.
3. Excellent research framework.
||1. Offer scholarships to overseas students.
2. Committed to equip the students with skills and knowledge.
3. Each faculty offers courses with research in related areas.
|Kings College London
||1. Providing certain conditions international students are offered with scholarships.
2. International students must meet English Language Requirements.
||1. Limited funding for scholarships are restricted to a partial tuition fee reduction.
2. Offer various scholarships through faculties and departments.
|Leeds Beckett University
|Liverpool John Morres University
||1. Provide a range of affordable and quality accommodation for students.
2. During COVID-19 circumstances, new English language options were introduced to meet the English requirement.
||10% off Tuition Fee
||1. Excellent teaching and research facilities.
2. For selected unemployed and underemployed graduates get 100% weaver on their tuition fees as The Inspiring Success Scholarship.
3. Has around 800 students from across the 35 countries.
|Manchester Metropolitan University
||1. Has 4 different kinds of scholarships for international students.
2. The campus is situated at the location near to the city centre.
||1. Has the investment for the sector of research, quality leadership for research and support for equality research engagement.
||1. Provide 200 partial Offer Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships to assist international students.
2. Have academic excellence, innovation and creativity to provide benefits to individuals, organisations, and society.
||1. The Northumbria Global Scholarship is offered for EU and Overseas students.
|Nottingham Trent University
||1. Offer prestigious, competitive scholarships of up to 50% to new international and European students.
|Oxford Brookes University
||1. There is a range of financial aid available to help you pay tuition fees and cover up living expenses.
2. Offer courses that are designed to upgrade study skills, subject knowledge, and academic English to prepare for the selected degree.
|Queen Mary, University of London
||1. Huge sources of funding available for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD level students.
|University of York
||1. Numerous international scholarships are offered, recognising achievement by applying a tuition fee discount.
2. Accommodation facilities near the campus