You will get a safe and secure environment, where you can feel at ease and can discuss your education and career without any hesitation. A part of this secure environment is the assurance of confidentiality of the information shared by the applicant.
Our experts will assess your aptitude, interests, and academic qualifications to suggest the best study & career options from all the available and relevant options. Choosing the right education & career can be a demanding task. A lack of a source of knowledge and understanding may lead to the wrong destination of career path. We will provide a platform for you where your focus is re-directed to selecting the best career options.
Country, Course & University Selection
Making higher study abroad (from Bangladesh) choices have always been quite complicated, especially when there are too many options to consider. Our well-informed professionals will:
- Guide you to select your desired discipline.
- Help you choose your study destination.
- Search for the ideal option for what you are looking for.
- Inform you about university ranking, academic and educational performance, perceived impact, and reputation of these institutions.
- Acknowledge you about variables about Tuition fees and living costs.
- Share real-life and first-hand experience about study programs and universities.
- Clarify misconceptions and challenges about studying abroad, as well as give you precise tips and advice.
List of Documents Required to Study Abroad
You have to prepare in advance the right set of documents required to study abroad. Not all universities around the globe require the same set of portfolios. We will take all initiatives for proper documentation. We will give you tips to make your application stand out. Here are the general document requirements mentioned by the universities.
- Application form
- Certificates & Transcripts
- Language test scores, e.g., IELTS, TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume / CV
- Letter of Recommendation
- Experience certificates
- Additional documents, e.g., Extracurricular activities.
It might seem like you have all the documents required to study abroad, but you won’t know until you sit down to get it in order. So, don’t wait till the last minute. Plan ahead of time and prepare all the documents at least a month before the application process starts. This will ease your admission process.
Please speak to us if you need information about how to apply to universities abroad. We’ll give you a plan and suggest options tailored according to your interests. Once you receive the university’s Admission confirmation letter, now it’s time to apply for a Visa. All the best!
Visa Application Guidance
You need to start your student visa application once you receive confirmation of your admission to your chosen university or institution. It’s best to apply as early as possible, regardless of when your program is going to start, as the time taken for your visa to process will vary from country to country and can be time-consuming. We will lead you through the entire Visa application process.
Documents checklist to apply for a Student Visa
The processes and requirements for Visa application may vary as per the country where you plan to study abroad. We’ll make sure you are fully informed on the latest visa requirements, conditions and process; also help you prepare the right documents for your submission.
Mostly you will need to show evidence of:
- Enrolment letter from a recognized educational institution.
- Proof of your financial capacity to cover the cost of tuition fees, living costs for you (and your family members) for the duration of your stay as well as travel cost to your destination country with a proper source of income.
- Passport with validity for at least six months.
- Passport size photos.
- Some countries may require evidence of English proficiency test scores such as IELTS / TOEFL scores.
- Some Immigration authorities can ask you to undertake health examinations.
- An applicant needs to show that he/she is a law-abiding citizen in his/her home country by a Police Clearance certificate.
- Biometric information.
*** We also assist with the Dependent / Spouse Visa application process.
Pre & Post Departure Services
We assist students with the followings also:
- Flight ticket booking
- Health insurance / Travel insurance
- Money exchange
- Arrange accommodation
- Airport pick up