Are you looking for a study abroad destination that is both affordable and prestigious? Look no further than UCSI Malaysia. Especially, if you are a Bangladeshi student who wants to study in Malaysia, UCSI University is definitely one of the best options.
The university boasts campuses with the state-of-the-art-facilities in Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, and Springhill. UCSI offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of disciplines. Tuition is relatively affordable, and the quality of education is excellent.
Keep reading to know more about this leading private university in Malaysia for international students.
Why UCSI for Bangladeshi Students?
UCSI University is a leading institution of higher learning in Malaysia. It is located in Kuala Lumpur and offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The university is committed to providing a holistic education, with a strong focus on employability and global citizenship. It also has an excellent reputation for research, and its scholars are at the forefront of innovative work in various fields.
Moreover, UCSI University provides a vibrant campus life, with extensive facilities for students to enjoy. From its vast library to its modern sporting facilities, UCSI University offers everything you need to succeed in your studies. With so much to offer, it is no wonder that UCSI University is one of the most popular choices for students in Malaysia. Let’s see some of the great reasons to study at UCSI University in Malaysia.
Available Programs and Courses at UCSI University Malaysia
Here is the list of programs and courses at UCSI University.
- Centre for Languages
- Pre-U Studies
- Institute of Actuarial Science and Data Analytics
- Institute of Computer Science and Digital Innovation
- Institute of Music
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences & Liberal Arts
- De Institute of Creative Arts and Design
- Faculty of Engineering, Technology & Built Environment
- Faculty of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- UCSI Graduate Business School
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Business and Management
What are the available intakes at UCSI Malaysia?
Let’s see the chart below.
How to Get Admission to UCSI University?
This is a guide to getting admission to UCSI University for Bangladeshi Students.
Step-1: Submitting an Application
The first step is to choose a program and course depending on your academic profile. Then you need to submit an application online. If you face any difficulty, we are here to help you out. Visit our office and meet our counselor and visa processing expert.
Step-2: Receive an Offer Letter
After submitting an application, the admission committee will review it. if you meet the entry requirements, they will ask you to attend an interview. During the interview, you need to demonstrate your suitability for the course you have applied for. The admission committee will make the decision based on your interview.
Step-3: Apply for the Visa and Receive Your VAL
After successfully getting enrolled in your favorite program, you need to apply for a visa through EMGS. Thus, you need to pay a deposit to complete the visa application.
Documents Checklist for Admission and Visa Processing
- Copies of all academic qualifications, including academic transcript and award certificate. The certified translated copies must be in English.
- Colored passport-sized photograph with a white background (35mm x 45mm)
- A copy of your passport (all pages, two passport pages in A4 size paper) with a validity of 18 months at least.
- A copy of your sponsor letter (if applicable)
- Personal Statement
- A certified copy of an English language proficiency certificate, for example, IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE. (If required)
- Health Certificate/ Medical Report
- Self-Declaration Form
- Covid-19 Vaccination certificate (English Version)
Scholarships for International Students
UCSI University provides a limited number of scholarships to international students. In fact, they offer scholarships based on merit. So if you own a very outstanding academic profile, you should apply for scholarships. You can check your eligibility for scholarships here.