Study in Netherlands with Scholarship
The Netherlands also referred to as Holland is a northwestern European country bordering the North sea, Germany & Belgium, known for its open landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills, and cycling routes. Amsterdam, the capital, is famous for Van Gogh Museum, coffee shops, Red light district, liberalism, and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. Other Principal cities are Apeldoorn, Rotterdam, Leeuwarden, Lelystad, Almere, Tilburg, Groningen etc.
|Capital||Official & National Language||Area||Population : Around 17.28 million||Currency|
|Amsterdam||Dutch||41,543 km²||Around 17.28 million||Euro (EUR)|
Why Study in Netherland
Nowadays, study in Netherlands with scholarship is a common thing because of international and multicultural environment. There are also some special reasons-
- When you get admitted to any educational institution in Netherland, the visa success rate is 100%.
- Lots of Scholarships opportunities.
- 11 Dutch universities ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
- Most interactive way of Studying.
Best Universities in Netherlands
- Wageningen University
- University of Amsterdam
- Leiden University
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Utrecht University
- Delft University of Technology
- University of Groningen
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Wittenborg University
Two intake seasons – September and February. In the case of certain Dutch universities, enrolments take place throughout the year.
Bachelor’s/ undergraduate studies:
- Have successfully completed their upper secondary (high school) with GPA of 3 or higher.
- The student must have successfully completed courses in relative subjects.
- IELTS- Academic Test with a minimum score of 6, Pearson PTE Academic test with Score of 62 (writing 61).
- Students can apply to the foundation program with IELTS 5.
- Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of at least 4 years’ duration.
- IELTS – Academic test minimum of 6.5 points OR PTE Academic score of 62. Few programs accept Medium of study – English also.
- Some University programs even allow admitting students to Pre-Master’s program with IELTS 5.5.
(Career Paths’ Experts will inform you of the Right Admission criteria for University & Program-wise)
Scholarships in Netherland
- Nuffic Scholarships for developing countries
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- Universities offer different partial/full scholarship
Cost of studying in the Netherlands
The average tuition fee for bachelor’s programs is between € 6,000 and € 12,000 per year and for a master’s program between € 8,000 and € 15,000 per year.
Visa requirements in the Netherlands
Sponsorship: Student has to show that they have sufficient amount of fund for his/her living expenses. The living expense per month is 900 euro (subjected to change any time).
Checklist for Visa Application:
University will initiate Student visa application. The student has to submit the following documents directly to the university:
- Complete Visa Application Form
- Fees: Visa Application fee- 175 Euro, Embassy / Biometric fee- 10,000 BDT (May Change without before any notice from Dutch embassy & Immigration)
- Copy of Passport
- Admission letter
- Tuition fee Payment confirmation to University (Refund policy applies)
- Plan of Study
- Bank Statement
- Health Insurance (If applicable)
- Proof of Accommodation
(Contact ‘Career Paths’ for Right Visa Application Procedure)
Employment/Work opportunities in Netherlands
Netherlands is a very decentralized country and English is well spoken everywhere, so it is very easy to get a job in any city.
Part-time Job opportunity:
You are allowed to work up to a maximum of 16 hours per week throughout the year and full-time in the summer months (June to August).
Post-study work visa:
Netherlands offers advantageous visas for international students who want to stay and work after graduation. With the Orientation Year for Graduates Seeking Employment you can spend up to one year looking for work in Holland, and you can stay as long as you have that job.
Students are eligible to apply for a permanent residence permit if they: have lived continuously in the Netherlands for five years; have a valid residence permit for a non-temporary purpose of stay; are sufficiently integrated with Dutch society.
How will Career Paths assist you?
- We will make an Assessment of Your educational qualification and will prepare you for your Journey towards your Application & Admission.
- We, Will, guide you to choose the right Program and University according to your Career plan and eligibility.
- We will 100% Ensure your admission.
- Career Paths’ Expert counselors will assist with Scholarship.
- We will help you out with the Tuition fee and transfer of ‘Living cost.’
- Our Experts will guide You through Visa application, arrange a Visa interview, and prepare you for a Visa interview.
- We will also arrange Accommodation and help you find a job in your dream country.
- We can also help you with Flight booking & Airport pick-up service at your destination country.
As study in Netherlands with scholarship is very much easy, don’t waste your valuable time; Just start your journey today!